A few Saturday’s ago I posted this funny sign I saw at the dog park.
At the time I thought it was hilarious. I still do. I love funny people.
This morning there was an article in the Anchorage Daily News about the beavers. Apparently, they have attacked a few dogs. I’m pretty juvenile, so I had to go down to the dog park to see the new signs that have been posted. They look slightly more official than the last one, but just as funny.
Aggressive Beavers? I am much too immature to handle this. Since I assume all of you are just as childish as me, I’d like to share some of my favorite parts of the article.
- “Isn’t there some way we can trap some of these beavers and send them all to a nice lake”
- “she literally punched the beaver”
- “Self-taught Anchorage beaver expert”
- “Beavers are great fun to watch”
- “I hate to stereotype but the University Lake beavers have pretty much turned me off to all beavers.”