Making lists is a blog cop-out.
I’m copping out.
5 Stupid Things Kids Do
5. They skip meals. If I leave the older kids at home over a meal time they will not eat unless I tell them to. Sometimes they’ll call or text me to ask me if they can or should eat lunch/dinner. They’ve been eating 3 meals a day for 14 years, you would think they would figure it out.
4. They don’t ask for replacements. When the twins got their braces on they also got new electric toothbrushes from the orthodontist. Months (literally months) later I noticed how gross and worn out the bristles on them were, they had never been replaced. This is also true for soap, hair brushes, combs, and underwear.
3. They love the stupid dog.
2. They don’t complain about reasonable things. We turned down the heat downstairs while the twins were away last week. Three days later when it was only 62 downstairs they had not said a word. The twinkies don’t complain either, they just curl up into increasingly smaller balls in their beds. They do complain if I won’t let them watch rated R movies or eat jellybeans all day long.
1. When someone on the radio yells, ‘Put your hands in the air!’ They do.